Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dragon Scare




When I first started this project I simply had no real concept behind the Dragon, only because in the Chinese calendar I was born in the year of the dragon and I think Dragons are powerful creatures. Dragons are scary beasts and so are the years. So far the predictions that in the year 2000 (Year of the Dragon) computers would crash and chaos would unfold. Now 2012 is the big talk about the apocalypse of the world again Year of the Dragon. Further into the future people believe that in 2060 (Year of the Dragon) that the Chinese would invade the U.S. and prevail later the Chinese would consume all remaining resources and leaving the planet to die. Also that same year Sir Isaac Newton believed that the world would end that same year. I hope all these theories are nothing more than just a scare so I will keep the Dragon half alive to keep in mind that its only a scare. I would like to go further in the project by maybe making a few more Dragons and placing all of them in front of a blue screen. Then have them fly in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment