Monday, December 7, 2009

"I Spy"

Thinking back from when I was a child I remembered that I really enjoyed looking at "Look and Find" or "I Spy" books and how much fun I really had with them, so this inspired me to make my Mobile project go with an "I Spy " theme. I took 9 clear plastic ball ornaments and filled each one with objects that go with a certain theme. For Example, one ball has foam ABC's and there are small bead objects that are school supplies. Within that ball I would ask you to find the pair of scissors. Another ball contains black, white and gray beads to match the racing theme ball. Can you find the checked flag? I added white snow-like material in each ball so that all 9 ornaments go together in some way and also, so it hides what needs to be found in each one better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment