Monday, September 14, 2009


My idea that came to me when I first heard of the assignment; I want to make a vine that wraps around the body like a sash. With green wire I would make the vines and leaves and I would make wire flowers with various colors of beads. I thought of using pearls as the centers of the flowers. I want to make it very elegant, the way it would look over a beautiful dress. Although it’s not something anyone would wear in real life I could definitely see it on the runway.


1 comment:

  1. Were you thinking of using a thicker wire for the vine or perhaps several thinner strands twisted together?

    For the flowers, I'm getting that you will run the wire through the beads? Did you have other ideas to how you might make them, different materials for different effects, since flowers have many looks and surfaces to them.

    ReplyDelete